How to be a Professional Salesperson.©
Free Video Series
Sales Training - Jargon
Don't forget - Onsite training too! A tailored, one-day workshop.
This includes all per diem and materials for up to 10 sales reps and/or sales managers.
Click here for details and jumpstart your sales with this year's award-winning training.
Do you want to be understood or get people to think you’re smart? Sales people, in particular sales people who sell technology products, think they have to use techno jargon or acronyms within their industry to appear to know what they’re talking about. Prospects, even technical prospects, just want someone who knows their product and can explain its features and benefits so they are easily understood. Consider the following statements:
· We dynamically reconceptualize cross-media relationships.
· With our tool you can distinctively generate scalable manufactured products.
· Our partners holistically provide access to long-term high-impact outsourcing.
· We have quickly revolutionized long-term, high-impact internal or "organic" sources.
· Our research interactively disseminates market-driven products.
· You will have time to authoritatively synergize timely paradigms.
Sales Managers – Don’t tolerate this kind of goofy-speak. Read more...
Contact Mr. Bernstein for speaking, training and consulting engagements by clicking here.
Sales Getters Home Page
© 2012 Louie Bernstein . Copyrighted material. All rights reserved.